at Loch Ken Holiday Park - ** CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE **
Surrounded by a wealth of wildlife, with stunning picturesque views across the beautiful banks of Loch Ken, offering all-round sophistication, comfort and inner warmth, get back to basics in style with a Loch Ken Holiday Park Glamping Holiday.
Offering the ultimate adventure camping experience, we have purchased five Tentipi Zirkon CP9 (15.6 m2 living area) Tents. These provide an exciting, innovative style of outdoor living, perfect for even the most novice of campers.
Whether you’re planning a friendly fishing trip, a fun-filled family holiday or simply a relaxing retreat, our four berth pre-erected Nordic Tentipis provide a hassle-free camping experience. Warm, cosy accommodation to ensure your time at Loch Ken Holiday Park is a truly memorable experience.
Pitched upon custom-designed, hand crafted wooden decking; overlooking the magnificent Loch Ken and the Galloway Hills, there are seats on the deck to enable you to sit around the chiminea, telling stories and enjoying a long summers evening beneath Europe’s first Dark Sky Park.
After a day of activity you can look forward to retiring into the cosy shelter of your Tentipi, each tent is heated with its own inner-tent wood burning stove, the floor is a 6mm rubber matting for your comfort and each tent is equipped with four Vango, 5cm, self-inflating camping mats to ensure a comfortable night’s rest.
Provided with each Tentipi:
- Wonderful, open, living/sleeping space: 15.6 m2
- Inner tent wood burning stove including 1st bag of wood, box of kindlers and box of natural fire-lighters. (More wood available to purchase at Park reception/shop)
- Companion set, fire proof gloves and ash bucket
- 4 Vango self-inflating camping Matts
- Large Chiminea on deck with 4 chairs
- Beautiful hot showers and toilets are 100 yards away
- Solar panel lighting within tent
- Arrival time 3pm, departure 12pm
- Free WIFI
- All Tentipis are fitted with fire extinguishers and CO2 alarms
- ‘Coleman’ 12ft Event Shelters (available for hire, for the occasional rainy days we may get)
Parking for two vehicles per tent is available beside the Tentipis.
We have tried to provide everything you need to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible but there are a few items you will need to bring:
- Sleeping bag or desired bedding
- Torch Light
- Cooking Equipment (including gas stove or barbeque)
TO BOOK PLEASE TELEPHONE: 01644 470 282
£40 - per night
£50 - per night
28th March - 11th April
23rd - 30th May
27th June - 5th September
|Minimum stay - 2 nights
||Minimum stay - 5 nights
|Dogs - £2 - per dog per night.
||Maximum of 2 dogs per Tentipi
‘Coleman’ Event Shelter – £10 per shelter for duration of stay (security deposit taken).